- What other names is Schizonepeta known by?
- What is Schizonepeta?
- How does Schizonepeta work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Schizonepeta.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Eczema, common cold, fever, sore throat, psoriasis, heavy menstrual bleeding, and others conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.