In this Article
- What other names is Scopolia known by?
- What is Scopolia?
- How does Scopolia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Scopolia.
Do not take scopolia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have heart problems such as heart failure or rapid, irregular heartbeat.
- You have Down syndrome.
- You have a fever.
- You have difficulty urinating.
- You have narrow-angle glaucoma.
- You have hiatal hernia or heartburn (esophageal reflux disease).
- You have digestive tract conditions including constipation, stomach ulcers, stomach or intestinal infections, ulcerative colitis, enlarged colon (toxic megacolon), or blockage of the digestive tract.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.