Definition of Hyperopia
Hyperopia: Farsightedness; the eye is focused more clearly at far rather than at near.
Hyperopia may be corrected with glasses or contact lenses.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/30/2013
Drug Medical Dictionary of Terms by Letter
Medical Dictionary Term:
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence
Get breaking medical news.