2009 H1N1 Vaccine: Inactivated Swine Flu Shot (cont.)
In this Article
- What is 2009 H1N1 influenza?
- How is 2009 H1N1 different from regular (seasonal) flu?
- The 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine
- Who should get 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine and when?
- Some people should not get the vaccine or should wait.
- What are the risks from 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine?
- What if there is a severe reaction?
- Vaccine injury compensation
- How can I learn more?
How can I learn more?
- Ask your provider. They can give you the vaccine package insert or suggest other sources of information.
- Call your local or state health department.
- Contact the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): -Call 1-800-232-4636 (1-800-CDC-INFO) or
-Visit CDC's website at http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu or http://www.cdc.gov/flu
SOURCES:Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
Vaccine Information Statement 2009 H1N1 Inactivated Influenza Vaccine 10/2/09
Last Editorial Review: 10/28/2009 3:24:38 PM
Find out what women really need.