Definition of Adenomyoma
Adenomyoma: A nodule that forms around tissue of the inner uterus (endometrial tissue) as a result of adenomyosis.
See adenomyosis.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Drug Medical Dictionary of Terms by Letter
Medical Dictionary Term:
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence
Find the secrets to longer life.