Definition of Keratosis, seborrheic
Keratosis, seborrheic: A common skin disorder that is characterized by benign, painless, often
wart-like skin lesions that appear to be 'stuck on.' The raised spots are usually yellow or brown. Treatment, if warranted, involves surgical or cryo-surgical removal. Also known as seborrheic warts and verruca.
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Top RxList Drug News
- FDA Approves Daclizumab (Zinbryta ) for Multiple Sclerosis
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
Get breaking medical news.