Definition of Fear of dust
Fear of dust: An abnormal and persistent fear of dust. Sufferers of this fear experience anxiety even though they realize dust poses no threat.
Fear of dust is termed "amathophobia," a word derived from the Greek "amathos" (sand) and "phobos" (fear).Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence
Get tips on therapy and treatment.