Definition of Eyelash
Eyelash: One of the familiar stiff hairs that project from the margin of the eyelid.
Eyelashes tend to be noticed mainly when something goes wrong with them. An eyelash gets in your eye and irritates it; you have an ingrown eyelash; your eyelashes fall out, etc.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence
Get breaking medical news.