Definition of Lymphocytic leukemia, acute (ALL)
Lymphocytic leukemia, acute (ALL): A rapidly progressing form of leukemia in which there are too many very young (immature) white blood cells called lymphoblasts in the bloodstream and bone marrow.
ALL is spoken not as the word "all", but as the three letters: A.L.L. Acute lymphocytic leukemia is also called acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 5/13/2016
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence
Find out what women really need.