Definition of Medical profession
Medical profession: A vocation characterized by a specialized body of knowledge of medicine that its members must teach and expand, by a code of ethics and a duty of service that put patient care above self-interest, and by the privilege of self-regulation granted by society.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 1/18/2012 6:37:51 PM
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence
Annals of Internal Medicine 136 (2002): 243-246.
Find out what women really need.