Definition of Adamantine
Adamantine: In dentistry, relating to the enamel of the teeth.
Adamantine comes from the Greek and Latin word adamas which applied to substances having the hardness or luster of a diamond. Adamantine figuratively means unyielding and inflexible.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence
Find out what women really need.