WebMD and FDA Newsroom Article Index
- Fingernails Yield Clues to Limb Regeneration
- Oxytocin Affects Facial Recognition
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Poisoning Prevention
- Glaucoma: The 'Silent Thief' Begins to Tell Its Secrets
- Global Health Strategy
- FDA Bans Ranbaxy's India Facility From U.S. Market
- Some Wart Removers are Flammable
- Are You at High Risk for Serious Illness from Flu?
- Birth Defects are Costly
- 5.6 Million U.S. Children Will Die Prematurely Unless Current Smoking Rates Drop
- Acetaminophen Prescription Combination Drug Products Warning
- NIH Study: Research-Based Strategies Help Reduce Underage Drinking
- Insufficient Sleep Is a Public Health Epidemic
- Rates of New Lung Cancer Cases Drop in U.S. Men and Women
- FDA Approves Mekinist with Tafinlar for Melanoma
- FDA Approves Farxiga to Treat Type 2 Diabetes
- Rubella: Make Sure Your Child Gets Vaccinated
- What 'Brain-Dead' Means
- What You Should Know for the 2013-2014 Influenza Season
- Can a Dietary Supplement Treat a Concussion? No.
- Drivers Engaged In Other Tasks About 10 Percent of the Time
Find out what women really need.