Definition of Organs of reproduction, male
Organs of reproduction, male: The sum total of all the male genital organs, both internal and external, that are concerned with reproduction, including:
- The male external genitalia -- the penis, the male urethra, and the scrotum; and
- The male internal genitalia -- the testis, epididymis, ductus deferens, seminal vesicle, ejaculatory duct, bulbourethral gland, and the prostate.
In the male, the external genitalia are more evident and better known than in the female. The converse may be true with the internal genitalia. The male internal genitalia are less evident and less well known than those of the female.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence
Sex & Relationships
Get tips to boost your love life.