Definition of Aortic arch syndrome
Aortic arch syndrome: 1. Any disorder that causes occlusion of the arteries that arise from the aortic arch.
2. Synonym for Takayasu disease.
3. The subclavian steal syndrome.
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Drug Medical Dictionary of Terms by Letter
Medical Dictionary Term:
Top RxList Drug News
- FDA Approves Daclizumab (Zinbryta ) for Multiple Sclerosis
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
Get the latest treatment options.