Definition of Male genitalia
Male genitalia: The genital organs of the male. These are usually separated by convention into the external and internal genitalia.
The male external genitalia comprise the penis, the male urethra, and the scrotum.
The male internal genitalia comprise the testis, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicle, ejaculatory duct, bulbourethral gland, and the prostate.
See also: Male external genitalia; and Male internal genitalia.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 5/13/2016
Top RxList Drug News
- FDA Approves Daclizumab (Zinbryta ) for Multiple Sclerosis
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
Get the latest on staying strong.