Definition of Homosexual
Homosexual: A person sexually attracted to persons of the same sex. Homosexuals include males (gays) and females (lesbians).
The term "homosexual" can also be an adjective.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Drug Medical Dictionary of Terms by Letter
Medical Dictionary Term:
Top RxList Drug News
- FDA Approves Daclizumab (Zinbryta ) for Multiple Sclerosis
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
Sex & Relationships
Get tips to boost your love life.