Definition of CLA
CLA: 1. Conjugated linoleic acid.
2. Cervical lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes in the neck).
3. Congenital lactic acidosis.
4. Caseous lymphadenitis (cheeselike lymph nodes, usually due to TB).
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Drug Medical Dictionary of Terms by Letter
Medical Dictionary Term:
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence