Definition of Medicare Part B
Medicare Part B: The Medicare program that covers physician and outpatient services.
Medicare is the United States government's health insurance program for the aged and some disabled persons. Medicare is currently available to people 65 and older and to people with certain disabilities.
Medicare Part A covers inpatient hospital stays.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Top RxList Drug News
- FDA Approves Daclizumab (Zinbryta ) for Multiple Sclerosis
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
Find out what women really need.