Definition of National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Res.
National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR): One of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the U.S., the NIDCR is for dental and other craniofacial diseases.
The mission of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) is to improve oral, dental and craniofacial health through research, research training, and the dissemination of health information.
The NIDCR was formerly called more simply the National Institute of Dental Research.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 9/20/2012
Top RxList Drug News
- First US Case of E coli Resistant to Last-Resort Antibiotic
- FDA Approves Afstyla for Adults, Children With Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves New Diagnostic Imaging Agent to Detect Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Drug Targeting Blood-Brain Barrier 'Hopeful' in Stroke
- FDA Approves Probuphine Implant for Opioid Dependence