WebMD and FDA Newsroom Article Index
WebMD and FDA updates and news releases on prescription medications and drug manufacturing/distribution.
- Ways to Treat Depression That Aren't Antidepressants
- EU Gives Green Light to Toujeo
- CHMP Backs Tolvaptan (Jinarc) for Rare Kidney Disease
- Flu Vaccine Just 18% Effective This Year
- FDA Approves New Antibacterial Drug Avycaz
- FDA Issues Warning About Diabetes Medication Injection Pens
- C. difficile Infected Almost Half a Million in Single Year
- Patients Face More Lethal Infections from CRE
- FDA Approves Farydak for Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- FDA Approves Closure System for Varicose Veins
- WHO Clears 15-Minute Test for Ebola
- Eylea Outperforms Other Drugs for Diabetic Macular Edema
- What's in Your E-Cigarette?
- FDA Permits Marketing of Fecal Incontinence Device
- Survey Finds Support for Vaccine Opt-Out Laws
- FDA Approves Lenvima for a Type of Thyroid Cancer
- ESCAPE: Endovascular Therapy Reduces Mortality in Ischemic Stroke
- Is the Advice on Fat in Your Diet Wrong?
- FDA Clears ENROUTE TNS to Reduce Stroke Risk
- FDA Approves Lucentis to Treat Diabetic Retinopathy
- U.K. Moves Closer to 3-Parent Babies
- FDA Approves First Tissue Adhesive for Internal Use
- ABIM on MOC: 'We Got It Wrong'
- FDA Approves Ibrance for Postmenopausal Women With Breast Cancer
- FDA Okays Abuse-Deterrent Zohydro ER
- FDA Approves Novel Combination Pill for Type 2 Diabetes
- Prezcobix Combo Pill Clears FDA
- FDA Expands Uses of Vyvanse to Treat Binge-eating
2014 News Archives
2013 News Archives
Find out what women really need.