WebMD and FDA Newsroom Article Index
WebMD and FDA updates and news releases on prescription medications and drug manufacturing/distribution.
- Protect Your Baby from Group B Strep!
- FDA Panel Supports Dexcom CGM For Insulin Dosing in Diabetes
- Two Weeks of PAM Triple Therapy for H. pylori as Effective as PAC
- Once-Daily Lorcaserin Extended-Release Gets US OK for Obesity
- FDA Okays Oral Relistor for Opioid-Induced Constipation
- High Polyp Rate Found in Cancer Survivors Treated With ART
- High Acetaminophen Level in Men May Delay Pregnancy
- Tecnis Symfony Intraocular Lens Wins FDA Approval
- Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus Infection Reported in NYC
- Furosemide Curbs Polyp Recurrence After Sinus Surgery
- Zika Vaccine: Two Candidates Show Promise in Mice
- FDA Approves New Xiidra for Dry Eye Disease
- Setmelanotide Normalizes Satiety in Obese With Rare Gene Defect
- FDA Approves Differin Gel 0.1% for OTC Use for Acne
- FDA OKs Synthetic Cartilage Implant for MTP Joint Arthritis
- FDA Approves First Absorbable Stent for Coronary Artery Disease
- FDA Clears Adalimumab for Uveitis
- New Study Sheds Light on How Some Survive Ebola
2015 News Archives
2014 News Archives
2013 News Archives
Find out what women really need.