WebMD and FDA Newsroom Article Index
WebMD and FDA updates and news releases on prescription medications and drug manufacturing/distribution.
- Parkinson's Disease on the Rise?
- Brain Differences May Point to Novel Therapies for ADHD, OCD
- Rayaldee Approved by FDA for Hyperparathyroidism
- Top-Rated Pediatric Hospitals in the US
- Going Gluten Free? Necessary for Some, Optional for Others
- Fathers Have an Impressive Effect on Children's Health
- Diagnosis Problems Blamed for 30-fold Overuse of MRSA Drugs
- The Top Five Most Costly Inpatient Conditions
- FDA Approves AspireAssist Obesity Device
- What is Aphasia?
- FDA Approves Vaccine to Prevent Cholera for Travelers
- Most Antidepressants Ineffective for Kids
- Gout Hospitalizations Outpace Those for RA
- Product Containing Aspirin Linked to Bleeding Risk
- FDA Approves New Device for Insomnia
- Intensive Glycemic Control May Harm Some Diabetes Patients
- Daratumumab Combo: New Standard of Care
- FDA Okays Imaging Agent (Netspot) for Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Tai Chi Resembles Drugs, Aerobics in Blood Pressure Lowering
- FDA OKs Linagliptin/Metformin Combo for Type 2 Diabetes
- FDA Clears Obeticholic Acid for Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Healthy Habits in Midlife May Ward Off Cognitive Decline
2015 News Archives
2014 News Archives
2013 News Archives
Find out what women really need.