Abilify User Reviews

Abilify - User Reviews

Abilify User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Abilify sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: lifeisgood, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 19

Follow-up from my post of 3/15. (56 year old female). I am now cutting my 5 mg. pills in half and doing fantastic on 2.5 mg a day. No restlessnes, insomnia, or nausea. Taking right before bed seems to work best for me. I am happy w/ no depressive moods for the first time in 35 years and I have a social life and keep in touch w/ family/friends. Before I frequently isolated because of the moods. This medication has a dramatic effect on my life and I feel so blessed to have it. Good luck to all.

Comment from: changuiz, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 02

I am bipolar and it was under control for many years, but recently became severely depressed. My doctor added Abilify, starting with a small dose, working up to 10mg/day. After about 5-6 weeks, I could really feel the difference. I could get out of bed in the morning again, wasn't so lethargic and morose, and had a positive attitude again, where before the Abilify I had begun to feel that it "just wasn't worth it" and giving up on all the hard work I'd done to get into remission in the first place. I am no longer depressed, and we're going to switch out the Zyprexa I currently take with Abilify.

Related Reading: Zyprexa