Accolate User Reviews

Accolate - User Reviews

Accolate User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Accolate sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mekylam, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 24

After 4 days of taking Accolate twice daily, I experienced mood changes, sadness,anxiousness, depression, irritability and my neck was killing me! When I got upset my hands would tingle! I was prescribed this to make my breast implants soften. If you have had previous history with anxiety or depression...DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICATION!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

Related Reading: breast | anxiety

Comment from: bfly, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 30

Until I started taking this medicine about 6 years ago I had no idea that I could breathe as deep and easy as I do now. I've heard its an old school drug but if it works that is all that matters to me! recommend giving it a try. Kind of expensive though.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 28

I ended up hospitalized because of my liver. I am a non-drinker and the hospital staff kept asking me about my drinking habits. This one was awful for me.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 23

I was on accolate and it worked. i was put on singular. singular was a waste of money because it did not work. the second day i went back on accolate, i could breath again.

Comment from: Daizo, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 18

After 1 month of use, my face got extremely itchy. I had to stop taking it.

Comment from: Hungry Lion, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 03

Once in AM is OK but after lunch you got to wait 2 hours after to take another pill, then wait an hour before you can eat anything, that's 3 hours after eating your lunch. A bummer

Comment from: ajburlingame, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 18

WONDERFUL!!! I rarely have to use an inhaler anymore.

Comment from: Ellie M. Pgh, PA, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 07

I was on an older drug called Marax that worked for me. I have been on this drugs since and it is the only drug that works as well if not better.

Comment from: llardy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 09

My asthma has been controlled but I have a history of migraine and I am getting them more often now. I don't know if it is related to accolate. Any one else experience this.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: vikki7h, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 27

I have been taking Accolate since 1993 along with Theo 24 and Albuteral (4 times per day). This combination makes most days liveable and bad days I can cope. Most doctors say they don't give Theo 24 anymore because there are "better" drugs out there now. Please! Those better drugs a) don't work at all, or b) cause allergic reactions. My sincere sympathy to the reviewer who lost her Mom but some of us LIVE only because there is Accolate available.

Comment from: DMat, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 29

If I miss two doses in a row I have severe muscle spasms around my lungs similar to pleurisy. I have taken it for more than 10 years and it took me some time to figure out what was causing my pain. When I looked up pleurisy it perfectly described the pain. I get panicky if I get close to running out because the pain is unbearable. My doctors have always just shrugged their shoulders.

Related Reading: muscle spasms | pleurisy

Comment from: celia, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 29

my doctor prscribed it for my breast implant to drop.