Accupril User Reviews

Accupril - User Reviews

Accupril User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Accupril sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Doyle Gray, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 12

Has lowerred my pressures to 128 S. over 66 Dia.

Comment from: vince, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 20

80mg of accupril 2 aday when i wake up in the mon. bp is 160 over 80

Comment from: camaroheavon87, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 07

It helped with my headachs which ive had for years. This product has been very effective in the outcome of my wellness.

Comment from: Special K, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 15

blood pressure varies with the season. It's in the 120's in Summer and goes up to the high 140's in cold & snow. Exercize varies as does weight(170 goes to 176 lbs). Needed Bisoprolol also to get BP controlled.

Comment from: rushmoretm@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 17

am now taking generic version...lisinopril and don't believe it is as effective..are there any dissimilarities that could account for this?

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 10

Used to protect kidneys from diabetes

Related Reading: diabetes

Comment from: marjon, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 25

Took this medication for about 10 years without any side effects. About a year ago, I developed an annoying constant dry cough. Have changed medication and cough disappeared.

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 18

IT takes my blood pressure real low then after 4 hours or so pressure goes up. May go as low as 88/66 and up to 160 so i class it as ineffective.

Comment from: shortaphrodite, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 26

I have had type 1 diabetes for over 37 years and my kidneys were leaking protein so my dr put me on Accupril. Because I did'nt have high blood pressure, I had to take 2.5mg to start off with and now I'm on 5mg and don't think I am having any major hassles. Have developed a cough that sometimes interferes with my eating and makes me a bit breathless. Not too worried though. I'm 41 and had a life expectancy of 10 so not doing too bad lol

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 02

was on 20 every day now twice

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 11

kept my diseased kidneys around for two years and off dialysis

Comment from: raysnest10, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 11

I was just diagnosed diabetic. I already was taking norvasc 5 mgs for hypertension. I can't find any information on this drug.

Related Reading: norvasc