Aceon User Reviews

Aceon - User Reviews

Aceon User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Aceon sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ArthurRobertAndrewIan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 12

I tried Lisinopryl and Diovan-HCT but they knocked me out. Aceon is better, but if I go below 77 I feel like a damp rag, so I have to monitor BP daily. Coughing is a minor side effect for me (once a day for 5 seconds--just keep water handy), but a friend of mine had to stop taking after 5 years because of the cough. She went onto Avapro. My cardiologist is happy with my BP which is in the low 130/85 or so most of the time. I have low libido, not sure if it is related. Aceon intensifies the effect of alcohol for me, I have to be careful. Otherwise in fine health.

Related Reading: Diovan | Aceon | cough

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 28

I have light-headedness and pressure when I stand up especially after reading.

Comment from: on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 01

I think I'm taking the generic form and it is making me gain a lot of weight. 10 lbs in 6 months, then 8 lbs in 6 months. I've always been a size 8, sometimes size 6 and now I am wearing 10s and 12s...what is going on?????

Comment from: houston, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 07

I have been taking Aceon for over 5 years and have been completely satisfied and have never had to increase dosage or add a diuretic. My BP consistently now stays in the 120/70 range. I do experience a small cough mostly at night or in my sleep (I'm told).

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 17

have had some swelling in lower legs but otherwise no other reactions