Acetadote User Reviews

Acetadote - User Reviews

Acetadote User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Acetadote sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: crlnabelle82, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 05

I had allergic reactions to it, severe itching, swelling in my throat then it caused me severe vomitting even with Zofran. I had to have 2 rounds of it because Poison Control would follow my labs. But with the benadryl at the same time & my nurses watching me it worked for me. I will forever watch my tylenol intake. Mine was accidental overdose but I DO NOT want to go through what I went through this past week again. 8 days in the hospital, 2 rounds of this treatment, constant blood withdrawls & feeling drugged outta my mind on 1mg of dilaudid IV then 2mg dilaudid by mouth every 6 hours!

Related Reading: itching | Zofran | benadryl

Comment from: bronzebug, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 19

taking it for the remaining chest congestion after 4 consecutive infections, i have asthma/emphysema and can't get the rest of the stuff out of my chest, cough a lot, the acetedote i put in a syringe and use 1.0 mg into my neubulizer with 1.0 saline and breath it (4) times per day for 7 days, i'm on day 4 and thought it would help better, but it is coming out just slowly. i already take preventives for the emphysema & i'm taking muciniex (on 4th bottle) & been thru 4 antibiotics, still not breathing back to my normal yet.

Related Reading: asthma | emphysema