Aciphex User Reviews

Aciphex - User Reviews

Aciphex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Aciphex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 10

I am 49 y/o and have suffered w/ this problem for 30 yrs. Aciphex is the ONLY drug that has worked for me. Very expensive. My insurance co. has just raised my deductible, but there isn't anything close to this product. I love it and have suggested to friends to talk to thier doctor about getting them on Aciphex also.

Related Reading: Aciphex

Comment from: chirogriff, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 22

Began having a very stiff neck and shoulders about a week after taking it. Had "flu-like symptoms, but without fever. Two days after stopping the med. all of the other symptoms disappeared. Anyone else have these kinds of side-effects.

Related Reading: flu | fever

Comment from: Sir Craig, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 04

I have been using this medication for several years now and have discovered this is the only treatment that has not had any of the side effects common with other treatments: No diarrhea, no sudden urges to go to the bathroom, etc. One comment that should be mentioned, though: Skipping or ending treatment with this medication has brought the reflux back with a vengeance. I am resigned to the fact that this will be a life-long treatment, but as log as it continues to work as well as it does, I will continue taking it.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: tracey, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 08

I have suffered from gerd for as long as I can remember. My doctor put me on Aciphex and this drug caused nothing but problems. It only helped my reflux a little bit. But the copay was expensive and it gave me side effects. I was nautious and had a very bad headache.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: Canhe, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 18

This drug was used as a replacement for Nexium. I had used Nexium for 4+ years and had a persisitant cough. Finally relief, no more cough, no side effects.

Related Reading: Nexium | cough

Comment from: aciphex, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 09

I loved taking aciphex for several years but now blue cross blue shield will not pay for the prescription. WHY??? This is a drug that works and the insurance companies won't let us use it.

Comment from: jmc_z3, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 27

I have a hiatal hernia and acid reflux, I've used this for over a year until my insurance changed and my new insurance pays but my copay is alot higher. I tried OTC prilosec but that raised my blood pressure, so I totally went off meds for 3 weeks. I ended up in the ER and since then have gotten back on Aciphex, my new Dr gave me an Instant savings card which pays half of my copay. My suggestion is to ask your Dr's for these cards. I hope this medication goes down in price.

Related Reading: hiatal hernia | prilosec

Comment from: Nancy, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 05

has anyone had irregular heart beats/palpitations and high blood pressure due to aciphex?

Related Reading: palpitations | high blood pressure

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 10

I have used Zantac 150, Pepto Bismol, Pepcid AC, Tums and Alka-Seltzer. Sometimes in the same day. Yet the symptoms still return. Aciphex cures it for me. I just wish is wasnt so expensive.

Related Reading: Zantac | Pepcid