Actoplus MET, Actoplus MET XR User Reviews

Actoplus MET, Actoplus MET XR - User Reviews

Actoplus MET, Actoplus MET XR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Actoplus MET, Actoplus MET XR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: slynette, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 01

Medication works, but I wonder if the reactions are worth it? 60 lb weight gain. cold hands and feet.

Comment from: bmitchell_55, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 20

This med has caused stomach problems for me. I thought I would get some ease from it. not yet. will see doctor again.

Comment from: SMRox, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 15

Since I started using this drug one month ago I have suffered severe diarhea. I switched from AvandaMet due to the Avandia warnings. I am going to ask my Doctor to be switched to something else.

Related Reading: AvandaMet | Avandia

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 08

This medicine caused diarrea so I had to change it to actos only not the combo

Related Reading: actos

Comment from: muzings, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 14

2 pills per day lowered my A1c test from 12.8 to 5.8!

Comment from: Ubfig, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 20

The actoplus met 850/15 has lowered my level to fairly normal levels (95-110) in the mornings (taking 2x per day)as long as I don't eat a snack too late the night before. I've been reading all the reviews with diarrhea issue but I haven't had any of that. The only minor complaint would be the size of the pill and some dry coughing occurs -but could be contributed by the Lisinopril I'm taking also. No weight gain but I'm trying.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: vqoqJ3, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 11

I have been taking this medicine more than a month now. I have noticed my bloor sugar come back to normal. I havn't noticed any side effects so far. I am pretty happy with the results.

Comment from: richland ms man, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 23

I have dizzy spells after taking twice a day-I now only take it in the morning after Bfast. I took it by itself-I became extremely dizzy- It has help my glucose levels but I am concerned about recent medical tests and related heart problems associated with this treatment.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 10

Just started taking less than a month ago, i have not had the diahrrea that others have reported, but my hands and feet feel colder than they normally do and very mild stomach problems.

Comment from: Hurting, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 20

I have been taking 850/15 for about 31/2 months now. It has brought my sugar down, my hemoglobin is now normal at 5.6. I have been walking a couple of miles everyday but for the last 2 3 weeks my joints, especially my hips are hurting a lot. That's effecting my mobility, I can't walk like I used to. I did get stiff before this med but my joints didn't hurt like they hurt now.I need to loose the weight so I can get of this med but I can't exercise. I also get jittery at times.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 08

Im a newly diagnosed diabetic and started taking Actoplus for 1 month now. This has brought my levels down. Lowest reading 77, highest reading 202. Taking 15/500 2X daily. I do exercise on treadmil at least 30 min a day and eat less than 50 carbs a meal and less than 20 carb a snack, never exceeding 200 carbs a day. This has worked tremendously and I feel 100 times better. I also take CoQ10, Red yeast rice & Omega3's for my cholesterol as well as vitamin B's. Had to make a life style change to save it! Hoping my next A1C reading will take me off these.

Related Reading: cholesterol