Adacel User Reviews

Adacel - User Reviews

Adacel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Adacel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: anita, 35-44 (Patient) Published: November 30

I will be caring for my new grandson and this was recommended by the hospital doctor. I got the injection 3 days ago, I have a small red bump at the injection site and a little sore today. Overall nothing to severe at this point.

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: September 06

I'm 46, cut my finger and had to get a tetanus booster. I received Adacel and have been having horrible side effects. The first 3-4 days...muscle aches, chills, fever (102) and no energy or appetite. The inj. site red, swollen and very painful. It's day 5 and now I have itching at the inj. site. Going to see the Dr. It's been an awful 5 days. I'm not getting this shot again.

Related Reading: itching