Adalat CC User Reviews

Adalat CC - User Reviews

Adalat CC User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Adalat CC sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: dale Van Boening, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 20

I'm concerned about the warnings for use of this medication. May cause kidney damage, reduce white cells, destroy cell to cell communication and increase risk to cancer. I just completed treatments for prostrate cancer. Only med that seems to control high blood press.

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 13

muscle cramps all the time.cant's sleep more than two hours.frequent bathroom visits.

Related Reading: muscle cramps | sleep

Comment from: dfwmifb, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 26

I have been on Adalat CC for 8 years now. I am very pleased. I get blood work done often and so far everything has been great. I have not had any side affects; blood pressure is great.

Related Reading: Adalat

Comment from: vanda, 75 or over on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 15

I have been on AdalatXL - 30 mg. almost a year and it has lowered by BP to the point where my doctor has taken me off it as the readings are too low now. Also my blood test revealed I now have protein leaking in my urine from my kidneys. Also since I began this I have almost constant chest congestion.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 28

controls b/p but causes swelling,flushing,heartburn and tingling in hands and feet and hair loss. Seems like all hbp meds have many many side effects. You would think something out there would work without all the side effects.

Related Reading: heartburn | hair loss

Comment from: ralph, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 07

Insomnia, frequent nightime urination

Related Reading: Insomnia

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 11

it lower blood pressure but not all time of the day and night. only about 5 hours after taking drug.

Comment from: maggie, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 04

my blood prus went has gone to 125/85

Comment from: ravenfawn, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 02

I had an allergic reaction to the drug, and my baby, who I am nursing, has had diarreah since I was put on it.

Comment from: crazitoo, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 02

Does this help?

Comment from: Royal, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 26

After years of being on this med, I have been dealing with this intense itchy rash, thought it was dry skin, then the hotflashes came, thought I were going through menopause, then the swollen legs and ankles, doc told me to take HCTZ with it. OMG, isnt that contradicated to this med! My hair has fallen out/ my beautiful skin has gone bad,(rash), Hot Flashes, HA, etc. going into see my doc tomorrow to get this all straighten out, Then I will find me a New Doctor!

Related Reading: rash | dry skin | menopause