Adalat CC User Reviews

Adalat CC - User Reviews

Adalat CC User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Adalat CC sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: arrowhead farms, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 01

Ive been taking this medication for over 2 years. When my angina was first diagnosed it was stable. Then this past March it went to unstable. Ive had an angiogram and have no blockage. My angina is due to spasms in the muscles around the heart. Once my angina went from stable to unstable Ive had to change to another medication because this doesnt work

Related Reading: angina

Comment from: pennywinkle, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 17

Ive been taking this medication since July 2009. Before that I was having severe chest pains. I had been in and out of the hospital. I finally had a angiogram done and it showed that I had no blockage. The cariologist said I was having spasms in my arteries. Since I started taking the adalat Ive rarely had chest pain and it is not as severe. I really like the medication.

Related Reading: chest pain