Aerobid, Aerobid M User Reviews

Aerobid, Aerobid M - User Reviews

Aerobid, Aerobid M User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Aerobid, Aerobid M sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bperky, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 21

This med has enabled me to do things I couldn't breathe well to do before. My only problem with it is the Pharmacy has trouble getting it. Need to know who makes it.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 04

In 2003 my doctor switched me from using Intal and Aerobid to Advair. I finally convinced them to let me switch back to Intal and Aerobid combination last September. I have not had pneumonia since. Also I use the Aeorbid with a chamber which helps with the terrible taste.

Related Reading: Intal | Aerobid | pneumonia

Comment from: cpt2hook, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 22

i've used it for 15 years and i have, from time to time switched to other more recent drugs but i always get better results with aerobid.

Comment from: Blondie, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 04

I am currently taking Singulair as well as using this inhaler as prescribed by my MD. This is the most disgusting taste I've ever experienced. It has not helped with my coughing fits at night. I will continue use, but it is difficult based on the taste--and it's even been improved with "mint" (ha, ha).

Related Reading: Singulair