Aggrenox User Reviews

Aggrenox - User Reviews

Aggrenox User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Aggrenox sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Bess, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 31

I came home from the hospital on aggrenox and was very sick. I first thought it was due to the mini stroke that I had. I found ebvery time I took this medicatiopn I was nauseated, dizzy , ringing in my ears and had diarrhea from too much stomach acid the drug caused. The doctor stopped the drug and placed me on Plavix. I do not recommend this drug to anyone. If your sick, figure out if the drug caused it or your condition as soon as you can. In the long run this drug is dangerous.

Related Reading: diarrhea | Plavix

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 11

I suffered a TIA four years ago, and was put on Plavix. I had another TIA about a year later, so my Neurologist switched me to Aggrenox. I have had complete success wtih this drug so far (two and a half years), no side effects, no additional TIA's.

Comment from: MONTY, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 09

THE COST OF THIS MEDICEN IS HARD TO SWALLOW, ALMOST $200.00 FOR ONE MONTHS SUPPLY.I HAD A LT. STROKE (TIA)3 MONTHS AGO, HAD SEVERE HEADACHES FOR ABOUT THE FIRST WEEK, OK NOW, COST IS MY ONLY PROBLEM.

Comment from: whortend, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 09

In December of 2005 I had at least 10 tia's over a five day period. I was hospitalized for a week. Aggrenox was prescribed for me. It took almost a week to start working. There were no side effects. I was discharged after the aggrenox started to work and three years later have had no tia's or side effects. Need to take two capsules a day. The only problem is the price, now at $195 for a months supply. But if it keeps you alive it is well worth it!!

Comment from: skip, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 08

I've been taking this for over two years after my stroke,I was taken plavix first than switched to aggrenox. No side effects for me

Comment from: djsmydriver2@hotmail.com, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 28

I have been having problems with my blood sugars running in the 400-500 range ....and I am hoping that the medication is giving me false readings....anyone else had this problem?

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.