Albenza User Reviews

Albenza - User Reviews

Albenza User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Albenza sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: jdawg, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 17

This medication is very hard to get and very expensive, but after waiting a long time and getting it from internet, rather than my doctor. I was able to control the parasites and able to eat more freely.Not sure if have any worms in my brain, but albenza treatment causes the tapeworm to become weaker and able to control that.Has a weird taste of some kind of very old loaf of bread or something,but isn't bad enough to make it sickening.I hope to be able to eat meat very soon!

Related Reading: albenza

Comment from: Tami, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 02

I was diagnosed with Trichinella in my GI tract with a stool test and my doctor prescribed Albenza. I really dont know if it is working yet...only another stool test will truly tell. My main complaint with this drug is fatigue. I feel as if I can hardly get moving. There are no aches & pains like with the flu, it is just a feeling of being completely drained of all energy and I have to just sit down. I have been through cancer treatments a year ago, and I consider myself to be a very tough cookie when it comes to perservering even when I dont feel well....but this level of fatigue is too much!! It has really taken me by surprize.

Related Reading: fatigue | flu | cancer

Comment from: abcd, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: June 09

tjis is good option .