Aldactone User Reviews

Aldactone - User Reviews

Aldactone User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Aldactone sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 08

I've been taking this for the treatment of my acne. It got rid of almost all of it. I'm very pleased with it. The only side effect that I had was that I went up 2 bra cup sizes.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 11

Prescribed for hirsutism due to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). After I stopped taking it, hirsutism got worse, foot and leg pain and swelling developed, acne developed. However, after stopped taking it, had weight gain and adrenal levels lower - shouldn't it have been the opposite?

Related Reading: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Comment from: Jeff, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 23

I am writing this for my girlfriend of 10 years who started taking this drug about 3 weeks ago. Over the last four days her behavior has become nothing short of psychotic. She has attacked me physically, she is convinced I am having multiple affairs and she cries hysterically. And she completely denies that this drug has anything to do with her behavior change. What the heck should I do?

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 06

I am extremly pleased with the result this medication has offered me.

Comment from: valeriepiscitello@yahoo.com, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 06

lack of appetite

Comment from: Ardith, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 24

Since using this I have used regular lasix less frequently to keep water retention down in other areas (legs)

Related Reading: lasix

Comment from: amanda22, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 20

When I first started taking this med. it was awful. It must have been the drug company but it smelled and tasted like skunk. I recently switched to a different store and it now smells/tastes like breath mints. I take it for hirsutism, and it started working soon after. However I have now been on this constantly for six months and I still have to shave almost daily.