Alinia User Reviews

Alinia - User Reviews

Alinia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Alinia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: holmes100, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 27

My movements are now normal & not diarrehea like. Used to be - after eating, I'd have to let it back out right away. At times, develop gas, then make the speed rush to let it out. I still get gas - but not running to handle bizness. I think I am going more often, but things are coming out normal! I was put on Nexium, after an endoscopy but it didn't help - at all! I am loving me some Alinia! yee haw!

Related Reading: Nexium

Comment from: anna, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 14

Bright yellow urine and severe pain in hip as almost not able to walk

Comment from: AB, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 23

I have taken 3 out of the 6 pills that were prescribed after a month of gas, changed bowel movements, and aches and pains. So far I have experienced no relief, but this could be because of side effects. The day after the first pill, I had terrible diarrhea. Then I had nausea and heartburn. I did not know what I could eat. I'm still pretty miserable and am not sure whether this drug will work for me.

Related Reading: heartburn

Comment from: 0-2 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 26

My 16 month old son took this medicine because he had diarrhea that would not go away. We had stool samples and did everything to treat it but his dr prescribed this medicine for him. He took it twice a day for 3 days. and by day 2 he was having solid bowel movements!

Comment from: sosickofbeingsick, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 30

I am on my fourth pill out of the prescribed six (500 mg) and have not seen any improvement. My diarrhea is most prominent within the 1-4 hours after taking a dose. My first dose caused green bile diarreha with sweat and chills. I have an extreme loss of appetite which is difficult because you need to take this medication with food. Stomach cramps are almost instant after eating or drinking anything. I will take the last two pills but I have not seen any improvement.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 10

This drug after 4 days of use has caused the most painful neuropathy. I was taking nothing else so it has to be the Alinia.

Comment from: lwoody, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 21

This med cost me over $108.00 at Costco for just SIX pills AND DID NOT Work! I am now taking another pill prescribed by my doctor.

Comment from: mother321143, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 12

After only two doses I have noticed an improvement wuth my condition.