Allegra User Reviews

Allegra - User Reviews

Allegra User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Allegra sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sharon, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 11

After having persistent hives from an unkown cause, I started to take Allegra. Don't know why, but...immediately I found good results.

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: Marilyn, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 25

I've been taking this for about 3 years. I do not get colds, upper respiratory and sinus infections like I did in the past. I don't notice dryness of mouth or sleep problems. It works great for me.

Comment from: tara, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 20

Since i have been taking the Allegra i haven't been sleeping at night i wonder if this medicine is the reason or if it something else?

Comment from: Patty, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 01

I have suffered from headaches for years and have tried Zyrtec, Claritin, and nothing really helped the headaches until I started taking Allegra about 2 weeks ago. No headaches altho I do seem to wake up wide awake after about 4 hours of sleep? I am, however much more alert during the day now. I have a history of migraine headaches but have been almost headache free the past 2 weeks!!

Related Reading: Zyrtec | Claritin | migraine

Comment from: Dalli, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 31

Well tolerated and does not make me sleepy. Works well for my seasonal allergies.

Comment from: LuckyDuck, 25-34 (Patient) Published: September 23

I have seasonal allergies...every season, all year long. The works...post nasal drip, dozens of sneezes per day, itchy/watery eyes, and stuffy nose, cough. I also suffer from headaches, and occasionally severe migranes. I have been prescribed dozens of medications, with no relief. I have tried tons of over the counter meds, most only help with 1 or 2 symptoms....never all of them. My doctor once prescribed me Allegra...within 30 minutes of taking it, I was at the emergency room with a severly swollen throat, and unable to breathe. I had an allergic reaction to allergy medicine!!! Figures...only me.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: holly, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 02

I was recently diagnosed with Meniere's. Had been seeing a doctor for 3 month's before, they thought it was just vertigo. Taking Allegra in conjunction with Maxzide has helped me tremendously with the symptoms. Now don't get me wrong, all medications have some side effects. But I can live with a little stomach ache. You see I am 34 years old married with 3 boys(11,9, and 4). I am also a RN. I was not able to work for a few months or even drive a car because of the symptoms of Meniere's. Now the combination of the medications has made it where I have my life back.

Related Reading: vertigo

Comment from: jazzyjulie63, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 19

I was very sick hives over 80% of my body my lips swollen, eyesswollen I was always itchy, hot , swollen, stomach cramps for 2 years different allergy-immunology couldnt figure it out they tried all different meds including prednisone and a special diet and a 201 allergy shot test that found 200 allergies. my regular dr. always thought it was due to my hormones he was right after my hysterectomy ALLEGRA cured my hives it was a miricle for me i had my life back now i no longer have health ins. and i have hives and swelling again the only thing that i wish is that you would have an affordable over the counter allegra im sure that i am not the only one who goes to the hosp for allergies when i tell them allegra will help me they say go to your dr. but i cant afford it the strees from that makes the hives worse so you can see it would be great if you could go to the drugstore and just purchase ALLEGRA it works great no side affects no hives like i said you can have your life back but better allergy - free

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 19

I have chronic sinus inffections. This pill is the only one that helps with my severe shoulder pain. Tylenol. Advil,or Aleve do nothing. There is nothing in your description about pain relief.

Related Reading: Tylenol