Allegra User Reviews

Allegra - User Reviews

Allegra User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Allegra sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mstippy1965, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 19

I take Topamax for my migraines. I was still getting break-through headaches so my doctor thought I possibly had allergies as well, so she prescribed the Allegra. The good news is that the Allegra has really helped with the break-through headaches. The bad news is the horrible itching and the hives. So, I am on a Allegra vacation to see if I am having an allergic reaction to the Allegra. The Allegra really worked for me and really made a noticable difference as far as the headaches go so that is the positive. I am really going to hate it if I have to stop taking it. Taking a Benedryl chaser doesn't seem to help with the itching and hives either. I hope this helps others out there.

Related Reading: Topamax | itching

Comment from: Angie, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 05

I just started taking 180... cut it in half and I am still SO tired... I hope this goes away... can't do my job in zombie-status....

Comment from: jeff barmann, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 17

had extreme migraine headaches for years. Doctors refused to check me for allergies. When I take Allegra I can cut my other migraine hadaches medicine in half --this is great because I've had a migraine everyday for the past 10 years!

Comment from: janjo1972, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 19

I moved to arizona 10 years ago and the first year here I had nothing but one sinus infection after another.My doctor put me on allegra,(fexofenedine).No sinus infections for nine years. Very pleased.

Related Reading: sinus infection

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 08

Sometimes it does the job, and sometimes I wonder why I take it.

Comment from: nanarosa, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 07

My cough startd a couple of days befor Christmas 2010; I called my PCP and he called prescribed a 10 day treatmnt of antibiotic and a tiny pill for the cough; ten days came and went I still had th cough; had appointment with PCP 6 Jan 2011 - prescribed Allegra -the description said that it worked within an hour; an hour went and it was the next day, took a second - my cough is just as bad as when I went to see my PCP. I don't what could possibly be causing the cough which if so forceful that it causes a "dry heaves" and the cough last from a few seconds to five minutes or more.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 29

I have never had a problem with this drug. I sleep fine and have no grogginess or dizziness. I had quit taking it for a short while and when I caught a cold I had wheezy breath sounds and my doctor found I had a reduction in lung capacity. I had to use a bronchial steroid to correct this problem to increase my lung capacity.

Related Reading: dizziness