Allegra-D 24 Hour User Reviews

Allegra-D 24 Hour - User Reviews

Allegra-D 24 Hour User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Allegra-D 24 Hour sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: skoutlander, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 31

I tried every OTC allergy medication, and a few prescription, and nothing worked for my allergies! I had not been able to breathe thru my nose for several years before taking this medication, it works great!

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: JSinMD, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 25

This was my savior! I had chronic sinus infections to the point I could not lift my head or turn my head. I was seeing a doctor who kept giving me antibiotics weekly and I asked after a year what if it's allergies. He said maybe…. Quack! The new doctor tried me on Allegra-D and I have been Sinus Infection free knock on wood since the mid 90's. I hope I never get immune to this like I am to almost all antibiotics. I can only take a hand full of antibiotics now.I was having problems yesterday and I took another one and was feeling like my self again. Someone had called in a 12hr one aday and that's not enouht. I can not afford to get an infection again. Good Luck to you. Live by it!

Related Reading: Allegra-D | Sinus Infection

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 09

pill is expelled in bowel movements.Allerga hasn't been effective for symptoms.

Comment from: GG, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 12

I had a sinus infection which caused pressure throughout my head. My ears were totally clogged. After 24 hours on Allegra, my symptoms completely cleared up. Wonder drug.

Related Reading: Allegra

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 07

I have used this rx prescription for awhile. The insurance company does not want to pay for this anymore. If you get the otc allegra D 24hour, then you get 15 to 20 tablets. I need 30 tablets per month. In Tennessee you can not buy more than one box per month, and now I am having more problems I was put on BPM Pseudo 6/45mg which is not as affective.

Comment from: Beauxp , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 31

Can't sleep on this stuff. I did not sleep for 2 days and 2 nights taking this.

Comment from: JA, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 18

I love taking this only once per day now. Very effective allergic relief.

Comment from: TShaun, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 27

Besides the cost, I'm loving this drug!! It has worked for me. I was unable to open my eyes or lift my head for two days before the dr prescribed it. I can definitely tell when I miss my morning dose. I'm dragging and my head is heavy. Does anyone have suggestion for financing since I've just about used all my FSA? :)

Comment from: K_W, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 25

~ The sleep problems go away after a few days! ~ This has been a miracle drug for my sinus and allergy problems! I was having severe sinus headaches - that felt like migraines - probably 25 days out of the month. I tried EVERYTHING (prescription, over-the-counter, and even natural remedies) but nothing worked. I was miserable until my doctor prescribed Allegra D-24 hour. My constant headache was gone about an hour or two after taking my first dose and now I rarely ever get a sinus headache. I had problems sleeping for the first 3-5 nights after I started taking it. I started taking the medicine earlier and earlier until I was taking it first thing in the morning. (You have to take it 1 hour before eating or 2 hours after eating.) If you can hang in there past those first few nights of trouble sleeping (take a sleeping pill or something to relax you) you will feel so much better! It was totally worth the adjustment period for me! I have no side effects at all now. And, in fact, it will help wake you up a little in the morning if you take it then. I am so glad my doctor prescribed this because after trying at least 10 other medications this is the only thing that has helped me. Side note: I was recently prescribed Astilin nasal spray as well and that works wonders too! I am not a doctor, just a patient, but I definitely recommend both for severe sinus/allergy problems.

Related Reading: headache | sinus headache