Allegra-D 24 Hour User Reviews

Allegra-D 24 Hour - User Reviews

Allegra-D 24 Hour User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Allegra-D 24 Hour sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 15

Does work- however, I'm unable to sleep after taking it- even after being exhausted all day. would recommend taking in the early morning - definitely not before bed time- not even 2 nyquil could get me to sleep after taking Allegra D

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 09

Compared to other medications such as Zyrtec and Nasonex, it is more effective. I haven't experienced any side effects. But 1. It's expensive. 2. I have an irregular meal schedule, so it's almost impossible to take it at the same time every day. 3. It doesn't seem to last 24 hours for me, so I'm suffering the last few hours. 4. I still have some allergy symptoms, although much less severe than without the medication.

Related Reading: Zyrtec | Nasonex

Comment from: Ruby, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 10

Cleared up my post nasal drip and mucous in my throat. Better than any other decongestant/ antihistamine I've ever used and more effective than Mucinex.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 10

While this helped with my allergies, it made me drowsy and lethargic during the day and caused me to have trouble sleeping at night. I have only been taking it for two days so I will try taking it in the morning instead and see if that helps.

Comment from: Latecia, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 04

This medication works great to clear my nose but it makes me dizzy.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 26

This medication resolved my allergy symptoms, but makes me feel hyper, and I can't sleep.

Published: December 11

My doctor prescribed this drug for allergy related symptoms. Although, at first, it was difficult adjusting to scheduling this between meals, it works so well that I am now happily adjusted and symptom free.

Comment from: MJCO2, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 04

It works fabuloous and I love only taking one pill once a day...BUT it has caused some sleep issues...or lack of cleep issues. But for now, the good outweighs the bad and I can deal with it.

Comment from: DanVan, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 30

Worked great for my sinus headaches but it makes my heart race and I cannot sleep at night.

Comment from: breezey, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 26

After years, finally a medication that worked. But , now I have no medical insurance and cannot afford to buy Allegra anymore. Counting the days til October when I once again have insurance. I forgot about the headaches I get when I don't take the Allegra D. HOping to find something OTC,

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 23

I haven't slept in days. I take this drug at 4 a.m. before I go to work and STILL can't sleep. I can breathe through my nose though. I'm drinking as much water as I can but I am still having trouble with extremely thick mucus.

Comment from: cab50151, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 21

This drug has worked very well for my extreme allergies. It also work on me like speed- no appetite and difficulty sleeping. I take a melatonin to sleep and I have lost 15 lbs since February (it's 4/21). Only problem is I was happy at my weight except for @4 lbs. It is nice to avoid my yearly weight increase because of the Prednisone for severe allergy attacks.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 02

Allegra D is the ONLY allergy medication that clears my sinuses. I have tried everything, Claritin, Zyrtec, Tylenol, and allegra is definitely is very best. The only downfall is how expensive it is.

Related Reading: Claritin | Tylenol