Allegra-D User Reviews

Allegra-D - User Reviews

Allegra-D User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Allegra-D sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 13

I was given this medicine for a sinus infection. I was without sleep for 4 days, nauseous at night and just plain miserable. Not worth the side effects, I couldn't work properly and effectively feeling that way.

Comment from: karen, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 12

My doctor prescribes this for my breathing because I have asthma. Works extremely well and I can tell if I forget to take it..my breathing gets labored.

Related Reading: asthma

Comment from: liz, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 01

i have environmental allergies and i have been on this medication for quite a while and i think that it works well

Comment from: tina90455, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 30

I have been using Allegra D for years, but at the moment I am uneployed and can not afford to buy this medication. It has really taken it's toll on me.

Comment from: gaileygirl, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 15

I have tried almost all allergy meds and find that Allegra-D works best for my seasonal allergy symptoms. I have had no side effects and I highly recommend it.

Comment from: jobart32, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 12

I wish I had checked these reviews before taking the night time dose. After two straight days in bed with phlem, sneezing, congestion, and sinus headaches -- went to the doctor -- she prescribed this and it worked awesome first dose -- got a lot done -- easy breathing, no sneezing, no runny nose -- WOW -- then took it at night (full 12 hours later) thinking I needed it -- now it's 4am and I've had about 2 hours of solid sleep!!! Calling tomorrow -- no more night time dose! AUGH and the stomach upset -- seriously!!! Water is helping.

Comment from: honey, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 21

this med has used successfully to treat sius headaches but am wondering if it is causing anxiety and an inability to sleep

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 24

Allegra-D does work very well for the treatment of my allergies, however, it is recommended you take this medication on an empty stomach. I have trouble taking anything on an empty stomach. If I eat something little like toast before I take it in the morning the side effects are not as bad. I was having headache, dry mouth, dizziness, and nausea. The product does work well you just have to get past the side effects. I take allergy medication year round, so I knew I would have to try and figure out how to control the side affects.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 19

Takes a couple doses, but very effective if patient

Published: December 05

This was given to me to treat the congestion from a sinus infection and I only took it for three days. I was up for 18 hours on the first dose. My body was tired but I was wide awake. Also my mouth and throat were so dry! Not worth the side effects!

Comment from: AV, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 14

THE best allergy medicine that I have ever taken. It works miracles :).

Comment from: dee, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 30

Made me so dizzy I could barely stand up when taken on an empty stomach. Got so nauseous I will NEVER take it again!