Alli User Reviews

Alli - User Reviews

Alli User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Alli sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: paddle-girl, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 30

I am extremely pleased with this product. I was on a LOW-FAT version of a low-carb diet...for years,... & was stuck in a plateau. I have a verrrry sluggish metabolism. I tried Alli. I found I am eating as before... but started incorporating either one-half of a low-carb pita bread for sandwiches, OR a bit of rice, OR 1/2 cup of oatmeal in the morning. On top of that.... I exercise like a madwoman...... as before. Did I experience incredible weight loss with ALLI...? No,.... but I am extremely pleased... as I am actually eating a few carbs ..usually first thing in the morning. This is amazing... I have lost 30 pounds so far - in a 3-month period, but I feel great, feel like I am eating a NORMAL meal now. I still do not eat white flour, ice-cream, high-fat & high sugar foods. I have not eaten them in 10 years. However I have balance in my life again. I am SOOOOO HAPPY. Try this... If you are NOT metabolically resistant like me - you will lose much more quickly,.... but I am abolutely THRILLED with my SUCCESS. P.S. One thing though... It's like having a built-in baby-sitter or guardian watching over you. If you eat too much fat at one meal.... you better stay close to home.... or wear a panty-liner, I now count my fat grams & have been without incident for awhile. EXREMELY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT. You will be - TOO...!!!

Related Reading: Alli

Comment from: mistyeyesof7, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 20

I lost 189 pounds on this pill in 6 months then I could not afford the drug anymore since it wasn't on medicaid anymore, Now that they have renamed it it does not cost as much and I looking forward to starting back on it.

Comment from: pixiechick86, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 15

I have been taking alli since September 2008 and have since lost 60 lbs., my start weight was 296 lbs. I have been overweight my whole life and alli is the only pill I have taken that has helped me to change my life completely. Not one other diet pill has even began to do what alli has done for me I can't stress it enough! Alli has helped me to make better food choices and to make exercise a part of my everyday life. The alli program has been the easiest program for me to follow and as long as you know how to follow instructions it is as easy as PIE lol! Yes there are treatment effects but they only happen when you eat something that is over 15g of fat. Alli is a fat blocker but it also helps you to stick to your diet because if you don't you will get treatment effects. Alli does effect people differently but for the most part you only get treatment effects if you CHEAT ON YOUR DIET! So stick to your diet and exercise and you won't even feel or see the treatment effects of alli but you will most deffinately see weight loss results. It's all a mind game and lots of hard work but if there is a will there is a way! Alli has worked wonders for me and I hope this review will help someone else gain the confidence to proceed with their weight loss goals. Good Luck and God Bless! P.S. Be sure to get the alli starter pack first b/c they give you an online membership to their website which makes your life easier by providing different tools for your weightloss success!

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 04

i have only been taking alli for a month and have already started losing weight. i have lost about 5 lbs. i have had an accident or two by eating too much fat at one time but have learned my lesson and i am now eating healthier. i have been encouraged by reading the other ratings and hope to continue to lose more weight. i have about 70lbs to go.

Published: October 08

I have had looser stools and gas but I am losing weight and am eating a better, more balanced diet.

Comment from: Susie, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 21

Alli 2012 GlaxoSmithKline changed the supplier of the Active ingredient Orlistat 60mg from Roche in Florence South Carolina, to India. The Orlistat from India is inert. Prior to the Orlistat shortage in January of 2012 this product was very effective. Alli with Orlistat from India does not work.

Comment from: me, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 05

Alli worked for me when I used it, I am not using it now but plan on buying some soon to start my diet again. I crapped my pant too but it was because I ate a high fat diet (I learned my lesson). Those of you who are just starting; Don't fart!

Comment from: carissacrornelius, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 25

I have been taking alli for about 7 months now and i have already lost 50 lbs. Not only do i look better but i feel better. I feel healthier and i feel great about the way i look. I went from 190 lbs to 140 lbs.