Alli User Reviews

Alli - User Reviews

Alli User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Alli sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 05

I started the program by taking 1 pill before each meal even though breakfast Oatmeal) and lunch (salad) contain no fat. That was a mistake. My blood pressure soared and my joints ached. I did lose weight, however, and adjusted the Alli by taking only 1 with dinner. I continue to lose by walking each day and side effects have diminished.

Comment from: sweetz, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 06

I used this drug to lose the last 15 pounds, I couldn't seem to lose. It worked perfectly for me. There's a learning curve, You'll figure out real quick what you can eat and what you can't eat alot of. Before Alli I was constipated always, Not anymore. I love my results. I use it now for maintance.