Alocril User Reviews

Alocril - User Reviews

Alocril User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Alocril sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Milo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 26

Of all the prescription eye drops I have tried for my eye allergies, Alocril by far worked the best. I had no unpleasant side effects, and it did seem effective in reducing the number of allergy attacks I suffered while taking it. I no longer suffer from daily attacks, but should I need it, this is the eye drop I would ask my doctor for.

Related Reading: Alocril | allergy

Published: May 10

These eye drops are by far the best I´ve ever used!!! It works for a long time, without having to reapply constantly. I´ve suffered froom eye allergies since I was a little girl and I´ve tried dozens of other eyedrops and ointments!!! This is the only thing that works for me!! I recemmended!!!

Comment from: THANK GOODNESS FOR THESE DROPS!, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 07

I have seasonal eye allergies and these drops are the ONLY thing that gives me relief! They do burn my eyes for about 5 min. but it gets better as the allergies go away. It does taste nasty but I will take alittle pain and nasty taste any day opse to having to do it every 4 hrs with other drops!!! I only put them in a night time before bed and I have instant relief but it takes about 3 nights of using them before I cant notice my eyes not being blood shot or dry. I would highly highly recommend these over other brands any day!