Ambien CR User Reviews

Ambien CR - User Reviews

Ambien CR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ambien CR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 18

weight gain

Comment from: KRA, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 27

For me, this drug is evil. I took the 12.5 mg does a couple of times and then threw the rest of the pills away because the side effects were so bad for me. It did make me sleep soundly for about 6 hours, but I woke up feeling incredibly hungover and this lasted all day the next day. I felt like I had wet sand in my head and that I might throw up. The day after taking it, I also was incredibly emotional, crying on and off all day, and having panic attacks for no real reason. I felt weak and uncoordinated until almost 24 hours later. It's scary that I drove the next day given how I felt. I will NEVER take this medication again.

Related Reading: panic attacks