Amerge User Reviews

Amerge - User Reviews

Amerge User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Amerge sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Eve Garcia, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 08

I have been taking this medication for migraine pain for a couple of years (1mg pill for about 2-3 yrs). Initially, all it took was one pill and poof the pain was gone, almost immediately. Now I have to, at times, take the max (5mg) to relieve the pain. Overall it works, takes a bit of time to take effect and more than one dose for me; but I like that I hardly feel any sides effects and can at the very least manage my day and for the most part the migraine is completely gone by the end of the day. So far this has been the only medication to help relieve the pain for me. Although I have continuously increased my doses since I started taking it, I would continue to take it.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.