Bionect Cream, Gel User Reviews

Bionect Cream, Gel - User Reviews

Bionect Cream, Gel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Bionect Cream, Gel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: llatinamama, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 20

Was given this medication in Dec 2005 for a severe burn on my hand from the acid in an airbag during a car accident. This was a miracle drug, it healed my hand and after it was healed, I noticed the hand I used the Bionect on looked 10 years younger then my untreated hand!! I swear this was an unreal (an unexpected) amazing result. I have been putting it into my facecream since then! There has since been undisputed, amazing results for this product (Hyalauronic acid) for anti-aging! !

Related Reading: Bionect

Comment from: deemike, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 16

unreal help, after Carac treatment was prescribed for me till I am healed....works great but is VERY EXPENSIVE, $75 a tube- 30 g.

Related Reading: Carac

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 12

It caused severe redness and irritation to me. It was supposed to medicinally calm my reaction to efudix and worked the opposite. I had what I would consider an allergic reaction to the cream

Comment from: Socrates, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 06

I had an irritated skin condition that only ZnO soothed. My dermatologist prescribed Bionect instead. The irritation got worse until I returned to zinc oxide ointment.

Comment from: laholl2, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

I began using Bionect gel 13 days ago for a reoccurring skin ulcer on the "apple" of my cheek that started as a cyst nearly 8 months ago, became ulcerated, and appeared to heal as an indented scar but repeatedly broke open with fluid inside. The last eruption occurred after my first week on Accutane. I have been using Bionect religiously for about 10 days now and have seen dramatic improvement. The edges are finally migrating to the center and the entire area that was about the size of a nickel, swollen, and very deep is filling in nicely with minimal scar tissue thus far. One important observation/recommendation would be keep the wound covered! Although the gel is very soothing, when it begins to dry on the skin it will cause the skin to contract and I noticed a minor stinging sensation. Keeping the wound moist may delay total healing time a bit, but will prevent stinging and more importantly, the gel will begin to "liquify" non viable slough that adds to scarring and poor healing.

Related Reading: Accutane

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 12

I don't know what I am treating, but I had sores for over 1 1/2 years. I have started using bionect gel and it is working miracles. Nothing else; antibiotics, antibiotic creams and steroids. I think this is going to do it. I have been using samples from the doctor because (of course) my insurance will not cover it and it is not cheap. It works really great.

Comment from: Mao, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 28

on my hand

Comment from: Sivila, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: November 28

unreal help

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 18

I had ingrown toe nail removed, this med made it infected. Maybe I'm alergic to it