Amrix User Reviews

Amrix - User Reviews

Amrix User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Amrix sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 11

Was given this med as an alternative to valium. I developed severve muscle spasms and pain. It has help alot, some dizziness and fog brain for a few days. After a week, i have some fog brain, no other side effects after 3 days.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: trudy@2watchugrow.com, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 03

A car accident has left me in chronic pain for 4+ years.Amrix has replaced Skelaxin and I've cut down to 1 Norco a day, still taking 1800mg of Neurotin daily. I'm able to wakeup w/o pain when taken before bedtime. Sideeffects,dry mouth, blurred vision, facial rash, slight wt. gain due 2 increased fluids, no stomache pain if taken at night. When on Amrix I feel 95% better and I'm able to sleep through the night w/o waking up in pain throughout the night.

Related Reading: Skelaxin | Norco | dry mouth

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 14

I was givin samples of this drug, I have used it for two nights and I can say at least I am sleeping again and not waking up every two hours in tears!!. I wake up fine and feel good the remainder of the day.

Comment from: feelin' better, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 29

I have been suffering from muscle spasms for over 2 years now (finally found the diagnosis and know what lasting treatment will work for me) and have tried SEVERAL different medications. Every type of muscle relaxer given to me made me feel too dopey to do anything and, as a single mom, made things very difficult. I was finally given Amrix, and at first I didn't think it was doing much. After the third day the spasms were all but gone. If I go off for a day or two they return, and I need to build the level back up again. It works to keep the spasms under control.

Comment from: Scham, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 20

I had a torsion strain to upper back and neck. First two doses made me very sleepy and I slept for a good part of the first two day of the injury (which I needed). It definately took away the pain! Also it gave me mobility in the injured area. All other doses I took at night and it helped me sleep but NOT to the point that I couldn't wake in the AM. Very Satisfied!

Comment from: Lynn, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 26

I have severe sciatic pain and spasms down my right leg and into my foot for the last 10 months.Spasms wake me up at night. Amrix has hepled

Comment from: Bill H., 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 02

I have 3 degenerative discs Rheumatoid Authorities and sclerosis.for last 25 years nothing ever seemed to work well,this drug was unbelievable.It work the first night,what a lifesaver.PS this is the first review i have ever had the need to write

Comment from: kbbaltimore, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 11

Was prescribed this for my lower back pain. I have degenerative disc and severe muscle spasms. I took this for a week and felt absolutely no change.

Comment from: Jenny B, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 29

My dDr. started me on it 2 wks ago, after 1 week I left him know that it wasn't helping with the pain. (Fibro & Degenerative Disc Disease)he advised that I up it from 15 mg at bedtime to 30 at bedtime...still no relief and I can't sleep and my stomach stays upset. I am not going to take it anymore as I have enough issues with pain and medications messing up my stomach and digestive sys. Oh well keep on as a guinea pig I guess. I cannot tolerate any serious narcotic/opiate pain meds. Between the Fibro and Disc problems I am a walking Muscle Spasm, I don't remember what it is like to have a day pain free.

Comment from: Broke Patient, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 09

Great Medicine- Minus the Price. FYI, Retail Price of 30 day supply is $350 without insurance, and it is not on most formularies. I have insurance and it cost $60.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain