Amrix User Reviews

Amrix - User Reviews

Amrix User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Amrix sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ringmeat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 13

After two back operations and ten years later, I quit the meds I was taking and of course the pain and spasms came back.I no longer wanted to take all the opids I was taking.This drug works great on big time back spasms.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 12

Other then making me a little drowsy all day, I have shown no effects of this medication. The cost is absurd (at least $9 a pill) for nothing more then a time released version of Flexeril. If your Dr trys writing this, ask for something else that is more cost efficent.

Comment from: Wayne, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 03

Lower back pain & muscle spasms after 4 surgerys.was only 1-2hrs of sleep after 4 doses I have had an avg.of 5hrs now.Just hope it lasts.

Comment from: daffodil, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 15

I have been taking this drug for several weeks. I take it at the same time each day between 6-7pm. By 9pm I am ready to go to bed and sleep. I sleep soundly and don't wake up during the night with muscle spasms in my neck any more. It has helped tremendously and I have had no side effects.

Comment from: TiffieDeShields@yahoo.com, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 20

This has been the best muscle relaxant for me, compared to taking the generic form (also not time released) Flexaril. Taking this before going to bed at night helps me get out of bed in the morning. Without it makes it harder on me, especially with a 15 month old. The only problem is a 30 day supply is $380!!! I can't afford it, so each time I see my doctor I can only hope he has samples.

Comment from: Cowgirl, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 22

It is not supposed to make me drowsy but I am tired. I sleep all night without waking which is a plus. I also think it keeps me in a sort of depressed state. I don't want to do anything (I am a workaholic).

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 02

I have fibromyalgia, spasms have been very painfull along with tender spots from head to toe. This drug reduced the spasms and tenderness. I have tried others but this drug has helped me the most

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 09

This is the best medication I have ever used. It actualy worked I'm glad the doctors in Las Vegas have finally learned about something new

Chronic Pain/Back Pain