AndroGel User Reviews

AndroGel - User Reviews

AndroGel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication AndroGel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: MikeM, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 18

36 yr old male. T level below 300. I am only 36 but felt 66. I had no energy, depressed, no sex drive and horrible sweating episodes. Once we found out what was going on I was put on Androgel. I noticed it the 1st day. I was, and am still amazed with it. I feel like a new person. I have so much energy, great mood all of the time and my sex drive is back! This is an awesome product.

Related Reading: Androgel

Comment from: scottbohlen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 16

I began using the Androgel product 6 days ago and the effects have been fantastic. I had a declining T level that was about 153 Total and 37 free when I began the treatment. All other blood work looked perfect, according to my Urologist. I began with 4 pumps, applied in AM right after the shower and on the whole torso/chest. After the second day of use, my energy began to return and increased daily. My libido came back in earnest by day 3, which made my wife very happy. My libido had suffered the most, besides a lack of ejaculate volume. My energy is back the the point that I dont need to take Adderall and have begun to back off prozac for depression. My mind is clearer and my memory is better than it has been in about 3 years. I love this stuff and am beginning to work out again with all the energy. My mornings are easier, with lots of energy to get moving... amazing feeling for a man that has felt like an 80 year old for the past 3 years.

Related Reading: Adderall | prozac | depression

Comment from: n/a, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 30

It has been effective in taking care of the ED sysmptoms that I was experienceing. I never had a lack of sex drive, just an inability to keep it after some exersion.

Comment from: John, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 05

I had low testosterone of 290. After about 2 weeks my life really changed for the better. I had better memory, energy, libido, sleep and mood. I was using 5gm packets. At one month I went back for a recheck of the testosterone level and it was 3000, yes 3000!!! Dr. told me to stop and retest in three weeks. That was a week ago. I now feel like crap and am back to where I started. Can you really get a reading that high in one month? I think it was a lab mistake but doctor was firm about stopping and retesting in 3 weeks.

Related Reading: low testosterone | sleep

Comment from: Female Published: January 31

After about 2 weeks i feel great. I have energy, i eat full meals, sexual desire through the roof, and i recommend you work out on this medicine you will see results.

Related Reading: sexual

Comment from: matt68, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 28

Hey anyone out there who has used androgel, I was wondering if they had any shrinkage to there manhood? thanks

Comment from: Bruce, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 07

47 year old male with decrease sex drive, depression, and lack of energy. Testosterone level prior to use was 360. after 6 months, 640, which is a good normal range. Increase sex drive and energetic. work out regularly, with increase muscle. feel like a 20 year old again.

Comment from: neil99, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 27

Being a 32 year old my DR almost fell out of his chair when he got my lab tests back. A non working Thyroid and a T level of 180! Going on my first month of Androgel and Synthroid have to say I have not felt this good in 10+ years. From my mood to workouts all the way to my sex life Androgel has truly changed my life.

Related Reading: Synthroid

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 13

I have heart disease, my T levels were 0, used 1st Androgel then Testim for over 1 year, T levels great, sex drive great, then developed pain in abdomin, turned out to be blood clot, dr. believes related to gel. Discontinued gel, pain stopped. Odd reaction?

Related Reading: heart disease | Testim