Angeliq User Reviews

Angeliq - User Reviews

Angeliq User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Angeliq sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Barbara, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 23

After taking Angeliq for 6 months everything stopped except for the bleeding, some times it would last for 2 weeks. So changed to Estradiol and although this stopped the hot flashes and "spotting" it gave me really bad headache's. So now have just changed to Premphase - lets see it this works!!

Comment from: nivlag, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 01

Gaining weight all of a sudden fast! Did help somewhat with hot flashes (still have them occasionally). Hasn't helped crankiness. Never had night sweats anyway. This did help with some joint pain I was having.

Comment from: beachbum222, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 14

I was experiencing 8-10 hot flashes per day. I found that after 2 months, my hot flashes completely disappeared. However, I've experienced increased appetite and have put on weight in a relatively short period of time. Now, I'm not sure which I dislike more - hot flashes or weight gain.

Comment from: sycamore, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 20

I have been taking this medicine for about 6 weeks. After one week my hot flashes were gone and my husband said I'm much easier to get along with. I have more energy, don't seem as hungry all the time and have lost a few pounds. Yippee!!

Comment from: Chemist, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 28

This drug works great to reduce hot flashes, night sweats and moodiness. I have been taking it for 21/2 years but do have bleeding every couple of weeks. I can also sleep! It is important to take it about the same time everyday.

Comment from: Disappointed, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 13

Been taking this for about 5 months. Started bleeding after being period free for 3 years. Dull headaches almost daily. No decrease in vaginal dryness or increase in libido. Hot flashes were never a problem. So, basically, the drug has been ineffective. At $50 copay/mthly dosage it is not worth it.

Comment from: jan, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 07

Angeliq is great! I had begun having lots of hot flashes, lack of concentration, depression...I feel good and like I have my life back...I know there are risks but there is with any med.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: Feelin Good Mom, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 14

This medication has stopped hot flashes after 1 week. Eased the dryness. I was waking up every night at least once. Now I sleep thru the whole night. I have even lost a few pounds without trying. I feel great!

Comment from: SADIE, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 26

DID NOT HAVE A PERIOD FOR SIX YEARS. AFTER THREE WEEKS ON ANGELIQ I STARTED BLEEDING. I WOULD RATHER HAVE HOT FLASHES OVER BLEEDING. MY BREASTS HURT AND MY FACE IS BREAKING OUT.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 17

After suffering for almost two years, my Gyne started me on this medication. no more hot flashes, night sweats, ache joints,mood swings, I've felt like myself again. I've been taking this drug for a year now and just started signs of my period again, after a year without it. I dread the thought of not taking this medication, but it is short term.

Comment from: Sheryl, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 16

I have had a drastic change in my health and general symptons. Slight bleeding every 3 - 4 months but nothing serious. Slight headaches, nausea but otherwise very happy with the drug. No weight gain and absolutely no dryness ever@

Comment from: tljrow, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

Hot flashes went away immediately, but started vaginal bleeding and headaches more than usual. Experienced loss of desire for most everything. Have cut my dose in half by taking every other day and will start a bioidentical menopause cream I found through Daystar.

Related Reading: vaginal bleeding